Great news! We started providing preventive dental care again!
As the world works to limit the spread of COVID-19, we want to let you know how we’re making our office extra safe during this time.
Wearing masks may be new to you, but not to us. We've always worn PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect you. We've always used state of the art sterilization. And we’ve always disinfected our treatment room surfaces in between each patient. For years, the state board of dentistry has required us to take infection control courses to maintain our licenses. In fact, we are infection control experts!
That said, we are now taking some additional precautions to make sure you feel as comfortable in our office as possible:
• We will be asking a series of screening questions prior to your appointment and again when you arrive.
• We will be asking you to stay in your car until the exact time of your appointment so we don't have people waiting in the reception area. Please let us know when you arrive by calling (619) 223-3423 or texting (231) 525-5089.
• We will be staggering appointment times for our hygienists to reduce traffic
in the office.
• Our front office and our clinical team will be wearing masks constantly.
• Our front office and our clinical team will be wearing face shields in our treatment rooms.
• For cleanings, if we use ultrasonic scalers, we will use high speed suctioning along with a HEPA and activated charcoal vacuum to limit aerosols.
• We will have air purifiers in each room that help eliminate contaminants from the air
With our masks and face shields, we may look a bit like Storm Troopers, but we promise you that we are smiling under our masks.
Kenn has made a video as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuGVQ-Z5B_A
We look forward to seeing you soon.